TerrainCAD for AutoCAD is a terrain modeling plug-in for AutoCAD. Thanks to it you will have the possibility to create a terrain mesh from a set of unordered points, lines and polylines. The terrain mesh is created as a Delaunay Triangulation, which is regarded as the best method to create a terrain mesh from unorganized point data.
Download TerrainCAD for AutoCAD Crack + Serial
TerrainCAD for AutoCAD can also import a set of points from a text file containing point coordinate data along with point numbers and point descriptions. TerrainCAD for AutoCAD is powered by TerrainLib, a state of the art terrain modeling library developed by SYCODE.
TerrainCAD for AutoCAD is very easy to use. Once installed, it automatically loads itself into AutoCAD and adds a new submenu called "TerrainCAD" to the AutoCAD menu.
The 'TerrainCAD' menu consists of the following commands:
· TCImportPoints - Import points from a text file
· TCCreateTerrain - Create a mesh from a set of unordered points, lines and polylines
· TCHelp - Displays the TerrainCAD for AutoCAD help file
· TCRegister - Registers your copy of TerrainCAD for AutoCAD
· TCAbout - Displays the TerrainCAD for AutoCAD about box
TerrainCAD for AutoCAD comes with detailed documentation for each command as well as a tutorial to get you started in the shortest possible time.
|File Size: 16.4 MB||Downloads: 6856|
|Added: Mar 13th 2008||
User rating: 4.1
Company: SYCODE - -
|Supported Operating System: Win 2K, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 2003|